Students should always email their teachers with questions or concerns
- Library- TBD
- Student support - Students may see any of their teachers during this time. Students should check the individual teacher's google classroom for times and zoom/google meet codes.
- Peer tutoring- Mondays after school
- Math help- math assistance is available: TBD
- Weekly academic monitoring
- Schoology- parents and students may access grades, assignments and progress reports on line.
- Weekly progress reports- Parents may request this form to be completed by each of the student's teachers on Friday and will provide the parent and student information regarding the student's current grade, work/study habits and in class behavior.
- Planner- Students are to use the planner to record daily assignments as well as in/out of school activities. During remote learning, we recommend students continue to use their planner rather than relying on schoology or google classroom to track assignments.
- Tutor list- Please click 1 or these links for no cost, available online peer tutoring provided outside of LCMS:
- o Wave Tutoring
o Crementum (MVHS students)
o MVHS tutoring
- Individual academic monitoring by a LCMS Counselor. Please contact Mrs. Mahoney (phone/text 925-272-9639, 6th & 8th grades) or Ms. Kurtenbach (925-855-6828)for more information.
- Ms. Kurtenbach & Mrs. Mahoney's google classrooms have informational brochures and video information to support students academically and socially/emotionally during this remote learning time.
- Weekly Progress report. Please contact Mrs. Mahoney for more information.
- The counseling office has informational brochures from several learning centers and academic support programs not affiliated with Los Cerros or the district. There is also a parent education bulletin board including a reading list and parenting classes offered.